Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My visit to the doctor

Today I went to see the internist with the vague hope that he might take a blood sample in order to provide a firm diagnosis of my aching elbow, or at least send me to a radiologist. To make a long story short, he did nothing of the sort. He gave me the address of a neurologist and told me to go there and have my arm examined. Frankly, I have little hope that the neurologist will find out the reason for my pain, but at I think, I should give him a chance. Though the social system in Austria is quiet okay, it's nevertheless very complicated to get the treatment you're looking for. So, I'll just keep on wandering from one doctor to another. Maybe in the meantime my elbow will heal itself.
Guess, I've yammered on long enough. Now it's time for my Russian course. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment