Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dying my hair - superblonde


Actually I wanted to add a photo of the Vienna City Marathon that took place today, but unfortunately I've somehow overslept this important event. Ok, it was not my intention to take part in it, but anyway, some pictures would have been nice. So, I'll postpone it to next year. Instead of running around with my camera, I visited my mom. She had the "pleasure" to dye my hair. She doesn't mind and I can save a lot of money. I've been dying my hair since I was 25 or so and I've really grown used to this color. My natural haircolor is boring brown which I didn't like at all. So, I started dying my hair and I must say that it only had positive effects. It's not greasy anymore and it's stronger than ever before. That's why I'll probably continue dying my hair until I'm old an grey (or still superblonde).

No comments:

Post a Comment