Friday, April 16, 2010

Better weather on Rathausplatz

After I've created an Excel-sheet for our fiscal balance and filled it out properly, I took a little walk to the Rathausplatz. I know, I've already been there yesterday, but today the weather was a lot better and of course, there were masses of people. The Edlseer, a famous Styrian band, performed their hits on the main stage and most of the fans sang along with them. The atmosphere was really good and everyone enjoyed the Styrian food and especially the different sorts of Styrian wine. After having strolled around for about two hours, I shortly dropped in at the office of Kleine Zeitung. Now, again a couple of hours later, I continue working on the translation of my website. As this "Steirerfest" goes on until Sunday, I'll probably pass by one more time. So, chances are good, that you'll see another picture of this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment