Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Buying storage boxes at IKEA

After a short visit in the office at Kleine Zeitung, I met with my friend René and we bought some storage boxes. Make a guess where? I'll give you a hint. Look precisely at the picture!
Just in case, I didn't mention it before, we're about to sort out all paperwork that has accumulated over the time. We really have the intention to organize and store everything in a better way. As we've been renovating the whole apartement over the last four months, we're yearning for an end. Next step will be, to move our audio-equipment from the basement to the first floor. I don't even wanna think about it! Tons of cables that we'll have to unplug and reconnect. So, I'm sure, we'll have lots of fun within the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment