Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hard work in the garden

That's me, family and friends (from left to right: Alexandra, Horsti, me, Norbert and Hanna). As I've already told you, my brother and his wife Alexandra are going to build their new house. But before the construction works are going to start, we had to move the thujas from one side of the garden to the other. It's really been a lot of work. Unfortunately I couldn't do as much as I wanted, as I suffer from an inflammation of my elbow. Think, I'll have to see the doctor to X-ray my damn arm. That's why I've only done simple things, like holding the thujas or pushing the wheelbarrow from one end of the garden to the other. Thank God, it's been a lovely day with pleasant temperatures and everybody enjoyed working underneath the sun. By the way, the picture you see, was photographed by my mom. She's really got talent. However, after all this hard work, we celebrated Easter. We've had a lavish dinner, accompanied by a tasty wine, called "Grüner Veltliner" from the vineyard Wöber. It's really the best wine I ever drank. I guess, within the coming weeks and months I will add some more pictures of the procedures, concerning the construction works.

No comments:

Post a Comment