Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The healing of my elbow

I guess, I've already mentioned it before, but I'm suffering from an aching elbow, since January! After having consulted all kinds of doctors (a general practitioner, an internist, a neurologist), I tried it with a physiotherapist. By the way, none of the doctors had made a correct diagnosis. They were all more or less clueless and only prescribed me some dubious medication which I fortunately did not buy or take. In contrast, the physiotherapist, my "healer" Ingrid, immediately found out the reasons for my pain. It's a kind of muscle injury. No inflamation, as the general practitioner assumed, and it's also got nothing to do with nerves, as the neurologist guessed. Ingrid even had the right therapy for me. She used a strange device that's got something to do with electricity. Don't ask for further explanations, but after all it really got better and to me it seemed like some kind of spontaneous healing, though the pain's not gone completely, but it's a lot better than before. So, maybe I should sacrifice my "healer" Ingrid a lamb or at least do some ritual dancing. However, I'm really glad that I've found someone who literally cares and cures!

My "healer's" website:
http://www.lymphpraxis.at/

No comments:

Post a Comment