Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cupping

Just came back from a "cupping session". Just in case, you're wondering what it is, here's the explanation: It refers to an ancient Chinese practice in which a cup is applied to the skin and the pressure in the cup is reduced (by using suctioning out air), so that the skin and superficial muscle layer is drawn into and held in the cup. It didn't hurt too much, though I really could feel something going on underneath my skin. I just wanted to thighten up my thighs a little and it seems as if it works. After the treatment my thighs looked a lot better than before. So, I guess I'll repeat this procedure someday soon. Well, I decided not to add a cupping-picture as it doesn't look too appetizingly. (Maybe next time, so you've got some time to prepare yourself mentally)
Instead of me suffering, you see a photo of my yesterday's "rainy Vienna tour". This is the statue of Empress Maria Theresia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Theresa_of_Austria

No comments:

Post a Comment