Friday, March 19, 2010

Updating my website

Right now I'm about to update my website, (www.sonni.tv) which is pretty time-consuming, as I'd like to create my homepage multilingual: german, english, french, spanish, russian. So it may take some time to finish it. Yet it is fun playing around with old photographs, video-files and music. Yesterday I've written my CV in french. Well, to say the truth, not only yesterday but also the day before yesterday and the day before the day before yesterday and so on. Unfortunately my french is not as good as it supposed to be and so I had to look a lot of vocabulary up in the internet.

I believe that nowadays it has become very important to speak at least two foreign languages and have a multilingual website. English is a must and to have a knowledge of french or spanish can't be bad. I'm still working on a progress in russian and maybe one day, I'll start with arabic and chinese, provided that I'll make it to the year 2100 (ha, ha). Well, as soon as I've revised all of my sites, I'll let the world know.

No comments:

Post a Comment