Tuesday, March 30, 2010

St. Stephen's Cathedral - Vienna

For all those who are not so fortunate to live in Vienna, I've added this picture of St. Stephan's Cathedral, Vienna's number one sightseeing spot. Unfortunately the picture doesn't show, that it's been a quiet windy day and around St. Stephan's Cathedral (Stephansdom) it is always windy.
Just wanted to say, that I've got to substitute my colleague (only this week) and that's why I have to pass by this huge monument every day. By the way, I work as a part-time secretary in the Vienna branch office of the styrian/carinthian newspaper "Kleine Zeitung". I really enjoy working their. Nevertheless I won't report on internal matters, so I'm afraid there won't be too much to write upon this week. At least I can always add some pictures of my beloved hometown Vienna.

More information on Vienna's number one attraction:




No comments:

Post a Comment