Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Exercising on Donaukanal

Though I wasn't quiet in the mood for jogging, I have overcome myself and went outside to do a little workout. I'd like to lose at least 3 or 4 kilos, which means that my ideal weight would be around 45 kg. Now I weigh shocking 50!!! - I know what you're thinking right now, but you have to keep in mind, that I'm only 1,55 m tall, so I've got to do something before it's to late. Furthermore, I've seen the other day something real spooky: A frightful documentary about the Brookhaven Obesity Clinic, where people suffer from 200 and more kilos (or pounds?) overweight. I hardly could believe my eyes. To me it's simply incredible what a human body can look like, I mean, the overstreched skin, all this fat around the inner organs. I never knew that something like this really exists.
You can watch it on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPXITCU3HZM
Seeing this, should encourage everyone to lose weight.

Anyway, back to my own workout. It's been a lovely day with warm temperatures and it smelled like spring. After some minutes of slow running, I started to enjoy it and even played a bit around on a public training ground. On the picture you can see me hanging up side down a bar. I just wasn't fast enough to push the 10 sec "delayed-action-shutter-release" (there should be a better word for this) on my camera and so it looks a bit dangerous.


No comments:

Post a Comment