Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another day in the garden


This is Alexandra, my sister-in-law, and me. We've bought some wooden stakes to put them behind our thujas, just to make sure that the soil doesn't fall on our neighbors property. Well, we really worked like hell. Thank God it's been a windy day and so we didn't sweat too much. I wonder what it's gonna be like once the construction works for their house have started. They're planning to have it finished by the end of this summer. Though I do hope that it will turn out this way, I have a few doubts. However, after our busy garden work we all (including my parents) drank a good glass of wine. I'll keep you up to date concerning the construction-progresses. Now I've got to finish, as I'd like to watch "Germany's next Top Model".

No comments:

Post a Comment