Saturday, March 27, 2010

Relaxing with 4.4 pounds less

This is me, enjoying the sun with "coffee cool". Guess where? - But what I'd like to let you know is that I've already lost 4.4 lbs (finally found a converter, so 50 kg is 110 pounds) within only 10 days.This may not sound too much, but I think I'm on the right track. Just wanna make it to 101 lbs. That would be great!
What I found out concerning weight-loss is as simple as that: You can eat whatever you want, but not as much as you want. So forget about diet pills, slim drinks and all the other expensive stuff. It's more a psychological thing. It all starts in your head. If you don't believe in yourself, you simply won't make it. And talking about losing weight: Your body needs far less food than you're probably thinking. Success is always a matter of patience and endurance! So, good luck and never give up on your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment