Monday, March 22, 2010

Dog-sitting

Today I've had the honor to take care of our familiy-dog, as my brother had to work and his wife couldn't get away from her rehearsals. By the way, her name is Alexandra Reinprecht and she's an opera singer. I'll tell you more about her in one of my future blogs. But what I wanted to say right now is, that Mimi (the name of the dog) is really cute. It is a girl and sometimes I have the impression, that she understands every word you're saying and knows exactly what you're thinking. I walked her around in the nearby park and then the both of us relaxed a bit on the small balcony of the appartement. When she felt, that I was about to leave, she went to the entrance and layed herself down, right in front of the door. Then she gave me an accusing look as if to say: "You're not going to leave without me!" Of course, I had to, though it almost broke my heart. "Poor, little Mimi", I thought, "it's really hard leading a dog's life."

No comments:

Post a Comment