Thursday, March 18, 2010

Garden Work

Today I've been working in my brother's future garden, where he's going to build his future house. Thank god, it's been a lovely day with mild temperatures. I've piled tons of woodblocks! Well, at least it felt like tons.

Anyway, I love gardening. Working underneath the open sky, smelling the scent of the green grass and enjoying the first sunbeams is like beeing on vacation. I guess within the next few months there'll be some more work waiting for all of us. Building a house - okay, let's say, having it built by the construction company won't be easy, as there are so many things that can and according to "Murphy's law" will go wrong. I'm yet quiet optimistic, but I'll let myself surprise and keep the world informed about the progresses that are being made.

No comments:

Post a Comment