Friday, June 11, 2010

Schönbrunn Concert

What I forgot to add in my last posting is this picture from the concert in the Schloss Schönbrunn park that took place a couple of days ago. I've been there with my spanish friends right after our meeting at the Havana Club in Burggarten.
We sat down on a planket and enjoyed the overwhelming atmosphere. There were thousands of people, most of them tourists from all over the world. At least, that's what I assume, because I've hardly heard a German word around us. The evening was really nice. The weather has also shown mercy on us, as it didn't rain. Though I'm not really a particular fan of classical music, I've appreciated the entertaining concert. The whole show was broadcasted on a big video wall and so you also could see quiet well in the back rows.

No comments:

Post a Comment