Tuesday, June 1, 2010

House building Level III / German Course Lesson 2

Well, work in progress, despite rainy days.
I guess nobody could have predicted this years heavy rainfalls. I really can't remember anything like that before. Seems like the climate is actually changing and now we're apparently in the rainy season, though with nearly arctic temperatures. To me it's like a miracle that there is a visible progress in the house building.

Another good thing: I've solved my software problem - at least temporarily. I've simply installed the video program on another computer and - oh wonder - it is working, at least until now. So, I was in the lucky position to finish the second lesson of my multilingual German course. Prior to this lesson I've produced a little clip about the Vienna Prater. I hope you enjoy it.

German with Sonja (Lesson 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTenSyRJn_c
L'Allemand avec Sonja (Leçon 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLW53d0HuUQ
Немецкий язык с Соней, Урок 2
Alemán con Sonja (Lección 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment