Thursday, May 27, 2010

I HATE MY VIDEO SOFTWARE!!!!

Everything looked so good. I really thought I've overcome all my computer problems, but now they are here again. I'm talking of the video program Studio 14 from Pinnacle. All of a sudden the program refuses to open my projects. The failure message says "unexpected error" - well, never heard of an expected error, but to me it's really ridiculous that the program is asking me whether I wanna open a new project or continue with the existing one. By the way, none of these options make a difference in the malfunction progress. To me it's absolutely annoying as I only would have had to render the project and everything would have turned out fine. But now? No idea what to do next. I've already tried to repair Studio 14 - didn't work. I've even uninstalled it and installed again - also didn't work. Now I'll have to visit a friend who's got the same program and hopefully my files will open with his version. Otherwise I'd have to insert my textes all over again - a two days work!! - You sure can imagine that I want to avoid this senseless "baby-one-more-time-work". But okay, there are worse things in life, though in this very moment the non-opening of my files seems to me like one of the worst things that are happening in my life.
Oh yes, forgot to say. I was working on my German course, Lesson 2. So, due to the electronic desaster, I was only able to upload the Spanish version, which you'll find on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQYvgTJpuN0

Wish me luck, because I've got to solve this problem!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment