Friday, May 14, 2010

Did it again ;)

Now I've uploaded my russian version of "German with Sonja". Maybe a bit daring, as my russian is not really that good, in fact, I'm still on a beginner's level. Anyway, it's been fun doing it and I hope some people in Russia will enjoy it and benefit from learning German. So, here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUpnWb4Yx-0

I'm already working on Lesson 2 (English, French, Spanish, Russian) and I'm planning a little report on the Wiener Prater. So, it may take some time until it goes online. Unfortunately, my video software is still not working the way it should, but I got a new version of Pinnacle Studio, which I'm about to install right now. Hope, things will get better as it's not easy to insert text displays without hearing any sound. So, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment