Friday, February 4, 2011

At the Sigmund Freud Museum

Where am I? - Right, at the Sigmund Freud Museum in Vienna. Why am I there? - Well, it's because my next lesson will be about the "father of psychoanalysm". Though the museum is really not big, you'll find a lot of useful information on Freud. There are pictures all over the walls with significant biographical data.

Unfortunately his famous couch is to be found in London, where Freud died in 1939. I enjoyed the visit anyway and on this picture you can see me in his waiting room. People used to say that a picture says more than a thousand words, but I hope that my video will say more than a thousand pictures.

But first of all I gotta there's a lot of translation-work to do. This one's gonna be a hard one, as psychoanalysm is really not so easy to explain.

We'll see, or better, you'll (hopefully) see the result within the next weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment