Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ice skating on Rathausplatz

Not bad, right? - Well, as you've probably already guessed, I'm still working on my video which will be about winter sports in Vienna. It's a bit harder than I thought it would be as this time there are a lot of locations that I have to go to. Here I'm skating in the heart of Vienna on Rathausplatz - you'll see it it my video (provided I'm able to finish it).

I'm desperately waiting for a bit of snow. In December we've had a lot of it and now? - Nothing! :( I really need it for my last scene, which I hopefully can shoot within the next days. At least, the weather forecast promised some snow and though I hate snow, this time I'd really be glad to see some snowflakes falling down from heaven.

Oh Lord, please let it snow !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment