Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My videos on Utubersidad in Latin America

Never thought that my videos would be featured in Latin America, but as you can see on the right side, it appears on the website http://utubersidad.com

They're featuring the best and most popular educational videos. If you take a closer look you will spot me there.

As I don't know for how long they'll feature my video, I just loaded up this screenshot. So, it's just something to remember. It really makes me proud and shows me that I'm on the right track.

Hope, I can continue my language learning project as long as possible.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sonja:

    My name is Luis and I'm utubersidad's admin.
    Love your videos and decided to post them in the languages section of the site and featured them on the homepage. Hope you don't mind.

    Let me know if you have more videos or know of interesting links I can add.

    ReplyDelete