Monday, August 23, 2010

Seefestspiele Mörbisch - Zarewitsch

Yesterday I've been at the famous Seefestspiele Mörbisch, though I must confess, it wasn't really planned that way. My sister-in-law, opera singer Alexandra Reinprecht, my brother and the rest of my family were just in the middle of the celebration of the 90th birthday of our beloved granny in a relaxed atmosphere, accompanied by some glasses of wine. Suddenly Alexandra got an emergency call from the director in Mörbisch. He begged her to substitute her collegue, who fell ill. So far so good, only problem was, that this "nice" collegue had cancelled her appearance only two hours before the concert. So my brother, Alexandra and me raced to Mörbisch to save the production. Well, I didn't safe anything, of course - Alexandra safed the show, but I was really glad to watch this unique outdoor spectacle. Despite the few glasses of wine, Alexandra sang exceptionally well and performed as gorgeous as usually. I guess, I'll always keep this evening in mind - it will be a long lasting memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment